Guest Designer Samantha Sibbet

We owe a big ole thanks to Samantha Sibbet for sharing her wonderful talent with us! She's quite the designer! Enjoy learning a bit about her and seeing her amazing projects below:

Hello my name is Samantha Sibbet and I was excited to find out that I would have the chance to work with Scribble Scrabble's gorgeous papers for the month of September. I live in Southern California with my husband and two daughters. Before staying at home with my girls, I was a kindergarten teacher, teacher mentor and part time college professor. I love this hobby. I love creating with beautiful papers and I love knowing that my girls will always have my words with them, they will know how I have loved this precious time at home with them.
Thank you Scribble Scrabble for this fun opportunity!
Samantha Sibbet














13 comments:



Gracie said...

Beautiful work Samantha!

Gloria said...

Gorgeous job, Samantha. I loved your layouts, specially the first one and that little house is amazing!

Rowie said...

gorgeous pages ;0)

jen said...

Yummy, yummy lo's!!! Love the layers!!

Lexi said...

Oh Sam these are beautiful! The frames in the "she soars" layout is wonderful! Great job friend!!

Dana Tatar said...

Beautiful pages! I LOVE all the detail!

sylv said...

GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS!!!

Keshet said...

Samantha, these are all just stunning!

Danielle Flanders said...

beautiful work! congratulations!

Mandy said...

Beautiful work Samantha!!

Kimberly Jones said...

Wow! I saw the sneak peeks on your blog and they looked great! All your projects are simply beautiful!

MK said...

Awesome job, Sam!

Daniela Dobson said...

Congrats!! Beautiful work!